Child Sponsorship Program
You will be provided with a welcome pack, which includes a photograph and small biography about your sponsored child. Details on how you can communicate with your sponsored child will also be provided.
Your monthly donation will be used to:
Provide education and educational supplies to children living in substandard living conditions.
• Service children’s basic health needs, such as food, and clean water .
• Provide and assist with repair and/or construction of accommodation for children, to provide suitable living conditions with protection from the elements.
• Provide social welfare services to ensure the wellbeing of children.
• A contribution of Php 500 is sufficient to cover basic education costs for one child, including school uniforms, shoes and socks, transport to school, books and homework resources.
• A contribution of Php 500 covers basic education costs for one child, including school uniforms, shoes and socks, transport to school, books and homework resources.
Gold (1 child)Sponsorship Package
- Food, School Supplies, uniform, and homework resources
Silver (1 children)Sponsorship Package
- Food, School Supplies and uniform
Bronze (1 child)Sponsorship Package
- Food and School Supplies
Flexi (1 child)Sponsorship Package
- Food and School Supplies
Sponsor, You or Your:
Means the individual or body corporate acting as sponsor and whose details are noted under “Sponsor Details” of this agreement.
Sponsored Child, Sponsored Children:
Means the person receiving the benefit of the monthly fee paid by the sponsor.
Agreement, Sponsorship or Sponsorship Agreement:
Means this Sponsorship Agreement between Comradeship Philippines and the sponsor.
Payment is to be made by direct BPI bank account, Money Transfers (Palawan, Cebuana, LBC, Western Union etc.) and GCash.
IT and Finance Team Details:
Brgy. 80 Marasbaras, Tacloban City, Leyte, 6500, Philippines
09356318170 With area code : +639356318170
All payments/transactions will be managed by our Comradeship Philippines Finance and Sponsorship System. You will receive a system generated receipt and quarterly financial report from our Finance Team.
By signing this agreement you:
- Agree to complete and sign this Sponsorship Agreement.
- Consent to your personal information being shared with Comradeship Philippines Finance and Sponsorship System for the purposes of establishing and maintaining your monthly sponsorship;
- Agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of the organization.
Alternatively, if you wish to make payments directly into our volunteers or Resource Mobilizers/Fundraisers contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as any such alternative arrangements must be agreed to by us.
Gift in kind / One-time Donations
Comradeship Philippines accepts in-kind donations or Gift in kind, instead of donating money to support our programs you can share your pre-loved items such as books, school supplies, clothes, toys etc.
Child Sponsorship Mobile Application
Updates and Monthly Financial Report are posted in the Sponsorship Mobile Application. Download the App now!