Comradeship Philippines – Partnering for Change
Download the Sponsorship Invitation.
We invite you to support our most vulnerable children and communities by simply sharing any amount for this initiative and help us promote our campaigns. Your support will directly impact the learning, growth, and development of children in our covered areas. Further, the funds that we receive from the sponsorship program will also be used when we purchase the school kits for our sponsored children this month. Beyond mobilizing resources for the children of Eastern Visayas, the goal of the organization is to establish a sense of collective community between the initiative’s supporters and the schools/communities. In this light, we are inviting you to be part of the cause for we believe that we share a common ground of advocating to build stronger and sustainable communities especially during these trying times. To support our programs, you can do any of the following:
Promote: help us get the word out by sharing our campaign materials on your own social media channels and extending reach to your networks.
Organize Fundraising Events: plan an event and raise funds to support the organization.
- Alignment with other brands can promote greater awareness of a company’s products and
services, increase sales and promote employee retention
- Association with a widely recognized credible national charity running a positive social program
- Use of Comradeship Philippines Name and Logo in your cause marketing campaign, publicity, promotions and website.
Your company will be featured on the Comradeship Philippines website.
• Your logo posted on our website
• Given your own page with a link to your website or facebook page.
• Promote your campaign / charitable giving on our Promotions Page
Comradeship PH Social Media Promotion
• The organization will post your services on our Facebook and website
• Announce Partnership
• Promote your cause marketing campaign
• Highlight your charitable giving
Your company listed in Comradeship PH Publications
• Annual Report, Newsletters, etc